Thursday, May 31, 2012

At a girlish walk


Photos taken by Stella P.


Skirt Zara, Knitwear Zara, Bag Local market in La Paz, Earrings H&M, Wedges Zara

Its so refreshing once in a time to spend an afternoon with your girlfriends....Gossip, coffees and some candies....What else can a woman ask for...I 'm wearing one of new loves, my aztec/ fringes knitwear, which I simply love...But the earrings....I showed them to u and in a previous post...OMG....they are so heavy...I mean OK I like them very much, but I can't wear them all day long, they are cause for a headacke....Too bad...Anyway, I hope the weather to get warmer in order to have our first visit at the beach....Stay tunned...
xo...xo...L.

2 comments:

  1. ohh i love the frills on your jumper, your blog is just lovely and very inspirational by the ways, keep up the good work, ill be visiting again very soon hehe :)

    ENTER MY DIAMOND PETAL JEWELRY GIVEAWAY, ENDS TOMORROW 2ND JUNE!
    (open to all)
    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment....