Monday, May 21, 2012

Golden Snakeprint


Knitwear H&M SS 12, Tee Zara, Snakeprint Trouser Pull n Bear, Ballerinas Zara, Bag Zara SS 12

Having Alex gives me the opportunity for many walks...so I need to be comfy but most important stylish!! These trousers still no 1 among others, are on the top of my favs. I tried them with my golden sweater and ballerinas. I believe that the result is more than OK...What's your oppinion?
P.S. Stay tunned tomorrow I have shooting with my bff S.
               xo...xo...L.

3 comments:

  1. WOW I love both the top and the snakeskin/print pants :)

    161cm.com

    joanne♥choi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jeans!
    Please check out my blog too at Miss Tangerine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same sweater!!!! and I love the bag!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment....