Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mix the Palette

Photos taken by Stella P.

Pants, Sandals, Clutch, Tee, all 4 Zara, Blazer Stradivarius, Vintage Sunglasses, Earrings H&M


Sorry for the one day delay but yesteray was a crazy day...As I promised I 'm uploading photos my friend S. shoot. I 'm wearing all my fav. colours neon pink, yellow, blue, white....I can't stop!!! I tried to suit my pants in a casual way for a day at work or for shopping. In another post I 'll show you a more partish outfit with the same pants...I 'm so happy I finally found a way to match my new earrings, even though they are way too heavy...not recommended for all day long wearing....Enjoy the rest of your week...
       xo...xo...L.

4 comments:

  1. Great colours sister!!
    Great combinations!!
    Let's hope we'll gone have a colourfull summer...
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look!
    Kiss from Poland and follow me!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That oversized clutch is so cute! I LOVE It :D

    161cm.com

    joanne♥choi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colour everywhere!!! Great outfit!
    xxx
    S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment....