Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Neoclassic....

Photos taken by Stella P.


Blazer/ Skirt/ Sandals/ Clutch all 4 Zara, Tee H&M, Necklace Sfera, Oversize Ring Oxette, Bracelet Folli Follie

This shooting took place outside one of the many neoclassical buildings Thessaloniki has. I believe that my new blazer fits great with the building, cause whats best for the neon version of a classic "Chanel" style. Once again I fell for the multicolor edition of a more formal outfit....Stay tunned for more pics by my bff S.

xo...xo...L.

3 comments:

  1. You look stunning. I love the colours combination, they work very well together. :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tweet blazer :) it looks gorgeous on you!

    161cm.com

    joanne♥choi

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blazer sister...but to be honnest i hope it's not gone have the weather
    to wear it too much from now on...
    kisses, elpi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment....