Friday, May 25, 2012

Party Mood

Photos taken by Stella P.


Blazer Stradivarius, Wedges/ Trousers/ Clutch all 4 Zara, Corset Pull n Bear, Neclace Folli Follie

Being in a more partish mood lately, cause the summer will eventually come, I combined my fav. floral corset with my new wedges and I came up to a very colorfull result. I couldn't resist to my new clutch and again a more formal edition of the mix palette is on your screens....Hope you like the outfit...So  proper for beach  bars and sunsets...Enjoy your weekend...Stay tunned...I 'm prepring a shooting at the rocks....
    xo...xo...L.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing outfit! I love the red jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello gorgeous and stylish mommy. So happy to find your blog!
    Filia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful trousers!! the outfit is one of the best by the way...kisses stylish mommy!
    xxx

    S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment....