Sunday, May 27, 2012

Saturday Night



Skirt Zara, Shirt Stradivarius, Booties Bershka, Jacket Zara, Clutch Zara, Necklace Zara

Last night we met some friends, but due to the really bad weather, I couldn't wear what I had in mind, so I ended up wearing my booties with purple shocks...LOL...and my jacket....Anyway, we went to a semi closed bar, but the limits of humidity on the air were so high that you could feel the moist everywhere on you...It was like swimming on a bar...xxx...And I 'm wondering when the weather will be better...I have so many summer outfits I wonna try....Have a nice week...
   xo...xo...L.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for stopping by and following. I'm your number 6 follower on bloglovin. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute necklace! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment....