Saturday, May 26, 2012

Silver in Knitwear

Photos taken by Stella P.


Cardigan H&M Trend, Snakeskin Trousers Pull n Bear, Shirt H&M, Messenger Bag Zara, Booties Bershka, Bracelet Massimo Dutti

This silver cardigan was love in first sight. I discover it among other European bloggers and I found out that it was H&M Trend. Unfortunatelly, this collection is unavailable in Thessaloniki's H&M stores (that really sucks....). Thanksfully, my beloved sis lives in Athens so she got it for me and the past couple of months we 're like peas and carrots....Have a nice Saturday night....Goodnight kisses...
    xo...xo...L.

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the silver cardigan! Goes perfect with your snake-print pants! You're lucky to live in Greece because it's my dream to visit there! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Greece is great...even though currently we have some economy-polictical issues...Hope to manage eventually and visit us...
      xo...xo...L.

      Delete
  2. I love the shirt and the cardigan.

    Would you like to follow each other? xx

    http://msofisticada.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment....