Saturday, May 19, 2012

Stylish Mom - Inspiration




This post is dedicated to all moms who give birth on an early age or later and dont lose their style and passion for dressing not even for a moment...I love Mirand Kerr and I think that her style is devine....Its great to see a mom to continue living normally after birth...(I mean maybe for European is smthing common but here in Greece its different! If you are a mommy its unsual to keep going out and more weard to take your baby with you.) Since I gave birth to Alex, I never left her behind and I'm so proud of this. Furthermore, we do everything in style...After all isn't that all about? Keep up with what makes you happy people...thats an advice from a tired but super fullfiled mommy.....
                          xo....xo...L.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely comment....