Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Being beautiful as a Greek Statue....

Photos by Me




                                                                           Dress Zara

I'm so sorry for my long absence but my family and me, were gone for several days. Teo became godfather of a pretty little boy named George and we all together attended the christening in South Greece....I have so many photos I wonna show you, but I was too eager to post this specific one. My sister Elpida!!!! She is such a beautiful creature, gifted in so many ways....In this photo she 's wearing an amazing dress and in my opinion she 's like an ancient Greek.....So I dedicate this post to her....
Stay tuned for a photo collection.....
xo...xo....L.

5 comments:

  1. Πολυ ομορφη παρουσια,
    τα μαλλια ταιριαζουν απόλυτα με το στυλ του φορεματος!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pragmatika ekpliktiko forema! To xrwma kai to sxedio einai apla teleia!

    http://so-st-yle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful dress on your sister! definitely looks like a greek goddess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, awesome dress and your sis looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment....