Thursday, July 5, 2012

Look of the day....

Photos taken by Elpida




Top Pull n Bear, Skirt Zara, Sandals Local Store, Bracelets H&M, Sunnies RayBan

This lovely skirt in a lovely pink is among my new favorites pieces for this summer, I know that maybe I 'm wearing it a lot but its so pretty in my eyes....Anyway, this weekend I will attend a wedding and I 'm so excited cause it will be sort of reunion among old friends...Stay tuned for my adventures in my little trip...
P.S. My bff S. returned from her trip in London, so we 'll start working again, in more shooting projects...
Happy weekend everyone....
xo...xo....L.

15 comments:

  1. cool outfit!

    xxx

    http://liamakrigeni.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this skirt!!!!! Really beautiful!!! Ti kormara eisai, kai eisai MAMA??????Ti na po....BIG FAN of YOURS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this outfit, it suits you so well :) Especially that skirt is beautiful<3


    xoxo Eeva
    http://eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look!! LOve your blouse <3

    Kisses alex

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    www.placetrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love that pink skirt! You have a really nice tan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is soo cute! Love it, so summerish :)

    Xx
    www.evesbreeze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog - very cool!!!!
    would love for you to check out my new post

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome top! Super boho-chic! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I saw this skirt I liked it so much and I was womdering what would be the best way to stylize it! You did it! It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skirt i understand why u would wear it a lot its fabulous i hope u enjoyed the wedding looking forward to hearing about it.its lovely to catch up wit old friends kisses from Dublin xx leonie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want that top!!!!love skulls, fab outfit my dear fellow mommy :)

    www.infashionspired.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment....