Monday, July 9, 2012

Wedding Lace....






Handmade Lace Dress, Heels Colci, Bracelet Folli Follie

Some people are so talented, they can see through your eyes and meet what you exactly visualize. Well, I 'm so lucky to have a very talented friend who created this dress for me 6 years ago. Its actually inspired from an Oscar de la Renta dress, which I personally adore. I chose the lace myself and I can assure you that is like a buttercream and when I made the last rehearsals I found these adorable Colci heels....it seems that I 'm so lucky....All these years I wore this dress in three weddings and its time is unique, I hope u like it, cause its one of my favs....
P.S. Taking this chance I decided to create a post for wedding outfits....whats your opinion?
xo...xo....L.

16 comments:

  1. Wow, after 6 years and the dress still fits! Your friend is truly talented :)

    xxx
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY where Fashion and Food collide!
    New Post : STRIPES AND DENIM - KIDS PLAY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/2012/07/stripe-and-denim-kids-play.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you look beautiful, like a fairy <3

    x Daisy

    the mandarine girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous dress!you are so beautiful...

    xx

    http://anchorhelm.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty dress, nice shoes!

    http://steffanies-style.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow great lace dress. love the pop of color on your toes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precioso vestido y las sandalias muy bonitas. Besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing dress! The shoes are perfect for this! You should create a post for wedding outfits! It will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a stunning dress! I'd wear it anytime :)

    xoxo Eeva
    http://eeva-theapple.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This hand made lace dress is so unique! Amazing piece of art! Love the photos :)

    Kisses.

    www.pollysboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great dress!

    check out my giveaway on:
    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. You looked perfect for a wedding!! Lace einai panta mia lisi toso CHIC kai ELEGANT!!!! Pires to kalitero bathmo se style!!!!
    Kisses beautiful mama!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are so precious! stop by sometime darling x

    luna
    lunaoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Perfection! The whole outfit is perfection!

    Edita
    pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty dress! I can imagine that it's one of your favorites :) And perfect for a wedding! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment....